Coming from a family where home-baked desserts were a part of every family gathering, Susan always dreamed of owning a bakery. Taking notes from her Italian and Hungarian grandmothers, and her mother, today the award winning baker offers handmade, old-fashioned baked goods, made fresh daily, in the Westchester, NY area.
Be inspired by people, places, or things. Whether its your child’s favorite cartoon character, a favorite (or dream) travel spot, or a quote you live by, Susan of Baked by Susan in Westchester, NY is known for making custom cakes that become the talk of the party.
5 Ideas for Custom Cakes
- Fashion Ideas Take the word fashionista to the next level, and have everyone talking about your Chanel bag cake, or Sephora beauty kit cake, or what about a Paris themed cake?
- Favorite Drink Ideas It’s common for people to get custom cakes inspired by their favorite bottle of beer, liquor, wine, or champagne, tell us at Baked by Susan what you like to drink.
- Birthday Milestone Ideas 1, 5, 10, 13, 15/16 (depending on your family’s traditions/religions), 18, 21, 25, 30, and every ten years after that. Make these birthday milestones that more special with a custom cake that highlights your age from Baked by Susan.
- Character Ideas Whether its a super hero, a classic science fiction character, or Mike Mitchell’s version of Trolls, adults and kids alike love custom cakes inspired by their favorite characters.
- Funny Ideas The best gift is laughter. Bring the birthday boy/girl tears of joy with a custom cake inspired by a joke you share.
Baked By Susan is an expert when it comes to custom cakes. If you have any questions about cakes, holiday cookies, desserts, birthday cakes, or our wholesale bakery options, and live in Croton on Hudson, Briarcliff Manor, Cortlandt Manor, Ossining, or Westchester, NY, contact Baked By Susan at: 914.862.0874