Wedding cakes have been a part of weddings almost as long as the inception of the ceremony itself, and custom wedding cakes are very popular today. If you are planning a wedding in the Cortlandt Manor NY area you must choose Bake by Susan to make your wedding cake ideas come to life!
5 Ideas for Custom Wedding Cakes
- Add a sugar Glamelia. Many go for simple white wedding cakes, make yours stand out with a sugar Glamelia.
- Top it with a bouquet. Since we’re throwing bouquets throw a small bouquet of flowers crafted out of sugar on top of your cake.
- Be mod with a monogram. Eliminate the traditional topper associated with wedding cakes and instead add a personal touch with a hidden monogram.
- Dress up your cake. Something tasty, something new, something ruffled, something smooth? Amaze your guest with a cake that fades from ruffles to smooth.
- Are you or your partner artistic? Go for a wedding cake that’s large in color with wisps, watercolor blots, or square and rectangle accents of your wedding colors.
Our custom wedding cakes here at Baked by Susan are made to order, and only need a 48-hour notice. If you’re in the Cortlandt Manor NY area and want to find out more about our custom wedding cakes contact Baked by Susan today!
Baked By Susan is an expert when it comes to custom wedding cakes. If you have any questions about cakes, holiday cookies, desserts, birthday cakes, or our wholesale bakery options, and live in Croton on Hudson, Briarcliff Manor, Cortlandt Manor, Ossining, or Westchester, NY, contact Baked By Susan at: 914.862.0874