Summer brunches are always exciting, but not so much for those with a food allergy like gluten as gluten can be found in breads, baked goods, malt (malted barley flours, malted milk, malt extract, malt flavoring), food coloring, Brewer’s Yeast, and oats, all of which many people use to make many brunch favorites.
Our Gluten Free Brunch Favorites
- Muffins Blueberry, chocolate chip, corn, and morning glory
- Scones Brown sugar cinnamon, buttermilk, chocolate chip, Ccanberry-cornmeal, and lemon
- Coffee cakes Blueberry cornmeal, chocolate chip, and crumb
- Loaf bread Applesauce, banana, carrot ginger, pound cake, pumpkins, and zucchini
- Savory bread Challah, honey oat, Irish soda, and peasant
Are you planning on hosting a dinner party this summer? Dessert always has the final say for any great meal!
Our Gluten Free Dessert Favorites
- Cookies Chocolate chip, coconut sugar, gingersnap, oatmeal raisin, jam thumbprint & more!
- Biscotti Apricot, chocolate chip, or cranberry-cornmeal
- Brownies Blonde, classic chocolate, dream bars & more!
Here at Baked by Susan near Briarcliff Manor NY we do our best to cater to all of our customers regardless of any dietary restriction or food allergy. And along with our gluten free menu options we can make certain items gluten free per request. Contact us!
Baked By Susan is an expert when it comes to gluten free recipes. If you have any questions about cakes, holiday cookies, desserts, birthday cakes, or our wholesale bakery options, and live in Croton on Hudson, Briarcliff Manor, Cortlandt Manor, Ossining, or Westchester, NY, contact Baked By Susan at: 914.862.0874